Magazine Submission Guidelines
Thank you in advance for your submission. Kindly pay close attention to these guidelines before submitting your content for Divine Purpose Magazine.
Your content must show any of the following:
- The steps that you have put in place in order to walk in God's divine purpose for your life.
- The miracle-working power of God in your life How you used your faith in God and His Scriptures to get on a road to recovery.
- How your experience has helped to mold you or others to walk in your divine purpose
IN EVERY ISSUE
- Tell of His Goodness (Showcasing testimonies of any kind from persons across the globe)
- Godly Parenting
- Marriage God's Way
- Chaste Style
- Balanced Living (Tips on how to maintain balance in life: in body, mind, spirit, soul)
- Kingdom business/finances
- Good Health (We will feature exercise and healthy recipes)
- Prayers That Heal (Prayers for healing and deliverance)
- Author Features
We welcome the following content categories in order to develop the theme.
- Teaching/educational articles
Although, contributing and guest writers are not compensated financially there are still benefits to becoming a writing partner with us. Writers will have the opportunity to:
- Empower and inspire people globally
- Gain exposure for their brand or ministry
- Exercise one's writing gift & more
Writers maintain the rights to their published work and will receive credit. DPM reserves the right to edit content before publishing it and may make minor changes to wording, length, and title. We also reserve the right to decline articles if it does not align with the publisher's business ethics, the magazine's purpose, or consists of major grammatical errors.
LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Include a 5-7 sentence bio with website link and social media handle information.
Please include a high resolution professional photo
The quarterly deadlines for submissions and ad placements are as follows:
- WINTER/JANUARY ISSUE | Published in December | DEADLINE— SEPTEMBER 30
- SPRING/APRIL ISSUE | Published in March | DEADLINE— DECEMBER 30
- SUMMER/JULY ISSUE | Published in June | DEADLINE— MARCH 30
- FALL/OCTOBER ISSUE | Published in September | DEADLINE— JUNE 30
ARTICLE SELECTION PROCESS
If your article or submission does not fit with the theme for the quarterly magazine's issue, it may be filed for future consideration.
Not all submissions will be accepted because we want to present the best to our readers.
COMMON REASONS FOR AN ARTICLE BEING REJECTED
- Wrong genre (an article type that we don’t publish)
- Too similar to a past article
- Content not compelling
- Poorly written
- Wrong length
- Wrong timing for the quarterly theme
SUBMIT YOUR CONTENT: Authors must be available to provide additional information as needed for the completion of an article to the satisfaction of the editor.
WHERE TO SEND ARTICLE SUBMISSIONS: Access the submission form here.